Thursday 26 June 2014

Hello Cupcake! ;)

Hi,

My name's Kristina and I love to bake! (If you haven't guessed that already, judging by the theme of this blog). I've been baking for as long as I can remember. Pretty much everything I know, I have learnt from my Mum. I have very fond memories of making fairy cakes with my Mum: mixing the cake batter, dolloping lots of icing on top of the cupcakes and dipping them in sprinkles...mmm sugary goodness! 

Despite now being 21 and away from home at uni most of the year, my Mum is still my baking mentor, to this day. OK she doesn't tell me what to do anymore, but when I'm home and indulging in some baking time in the kitchen she always pops her head in with a "Everything ok in there?" or an "Oh..doing it like that are you?" If I was a total diva I'd say I refuse my Mum's help nowadays, but in fact I still ask her for advice time and time again- she's like my walking baking encyclopedia!

So thanks to my Mum I've always been surrounded by baking and frankly, now I don't think I can live without it! It's my hobby, my stress relief, my me time and my joy I love to share with others.

On that note, that's why I have decided to write a blog about my baking ventures. I will post pictures of my bakes on here and write about them too. Not gonna lie, I don't have an all singing camera, just a regular digital, so the photos won't be extraordinary. And I don't take myself too seriously; trust me I have good bakes and some serious MIS-BAKES. This is just going to be my way to express myself about a hobby I just LOVE! <3

Kristina
x

No comments:

Post a Comment